Warehouse – Using The Processing Orders Page
How to operate and navigate the processing orders page in Shipedge.
Using the Processing Orders page
1. Shipping Labels Log – log of shipping labels for orders that have been printed.
2. Packing Lists Log – log of packing lists for orders that have been printed.
3. Labels Ready To Print – Log of labels that are ready to print.
4. Orders In Queue – Orders that have been selected to be printed and are in queue to be printed.
5. Row Number – number of the row.
6. Order Checkbox/ Edit Address Column – The column with the checkbox where you can select which orders to process/print. You can also click on the Edit Address link to edit the address for that order.
7. Shipping Number – The shipping number for that order. You may click on the shipping number to see a detailed description of that order.
8. Account ID – The account for which that order belongs to.
9. Order Status – The status of the order. In this screen they are in processing.
10. Order Date – The date that the order was created in Shipedge.
11. In-Pending – The date the order was placed in pending status.
12. Order Number – The order number.
13. Reference Number – An optional number that can be applied to the order. Known as a reference number.
14. Order Ship Method – The shipping method that is to be used for that order.
15. Note To Customer – Any note that can be included with an order to the customer. This note will be printed on the shipping label/packing list.
16. Note To Warehouse – Any note that can be included with an order to the warehouse team. Can include specific instructions or directions.
17. Customer First Name – First name of the customer receiving the order.
18. Customer Last Name – Last name of the customer receiving the order.
19. Customer Company – Optional company name of the customer receiving the order.
20. Customer Address Field 1 – Address of the location for where the order is being delivered to.
21. Customer Address Field 2 – Optional second field for address of the location for where the order is being delivered to.
22. Customer City – The city of the location for where the order is being delivered to.
Using the Processing Orders Page (Continued)
1. Customer State – The state of the destination where the order is being shipped to.
2. Customer Zip Code – The zip code of the destination where the order is being shipped to.
3. Customer Country – The country of the destination where the order is being shipped to.
4. SKUs – The quantity of SKUs included in the order.
5. Total Quantity – The total quantity of products included in the order.
6. Source – The selling channel from which the order originated from.
7. Divide Order – Button used to divide an order into seperate orders.
8. Print Packing List Column – Column used to select certain orders to be printed (packing list only).
9. Print Packing List For Selected Orders – Button to print the selected orders (packing list only).
10. Select All Orders On This Page For This Column – Selects all orders on the current page to be printed (packing list only).
Shipping Labels Page
1. Shipping Number – The shipping number of the order.
2. Recipient Name – The recipent name of the customer receiving that order.
3. From Client – The source/merchant from which the order originated from.
4. Ship Method – The shipping method used to ship the order (Shipping Code).
5. Tracking Number – The tracking number for that order.
6. Label Type – The label type, it can be either shipped or voided.
7. Label Status – The status of the label. If it is shipped then it will have a status of printed. A void label type will not have a label status.
Shipping Labels page (continued)
1. Label Server – Label server used to print the label. In this case it was printed through our own label server, Xenvio.
2. Print Labels Column – Column to select certain orders that have not been voided and reprint. You may select all aswell. You click on Print Labels to print the shipping labels you have selected.
3. Reprint Label – Reprint the label for the order.
4. VOID – Void that certain order.
5. Filter By Date Range – You may filter the orders by date by selecting a from date and a to date.
Orders In Queue Page
1. Revert To Pending – Column to select orders and Revert back to Pending status. You may Select All. After selecting the orders, you click on Revert To Pending to send the selected orders back to pending status.
2. Shipping Number – Shipping Number for the order.
3. Account – Account/Vendor from which the order originated.
4. Order Status – The status of the order. In the Queue the orders are in processing status.
5. Order Date Filter – You may filter the orders by date, by selecting a from date and a to date.
6. Order Number – The order number of the order.
7. Reference Number – A reference number for the order (an optional field that can be used to apply a reference number to an order).
Orders In Queue Page (Continued)
1. Order Ship Method – The shipping method that is used to ship the order.
2. Customer Name – The name of the customer that will be receiving the order.
3. Customer Counrty – The country of the destination for the customer that is receiving the order.
Packing Lists Log Page
1. ID – The ID number of the packing list file.
2. Printed – The file name of the printed file. You may click on them to open and see the file contents.
3. Shipping Number – The shipping numbers that are included in that packing list file.
4. Printed Date – The date that the packing list file was printed.
5. Type – The type of the packing list file.
6. User – The user that printed the packing list file. In this case it is the manager (warehouse team).
Order Description (Processing Status)
1. Back To List – Return back to processing orders page.
2. Miscount – Used when there is a miscount on quantity of items.
3. Mark As Shipped – Used when order needs to be marked as shipped for any reason. Transfer the order to shipped status without printing labels.
4. Revert To Pending – Returns the order back to pending status.
5. Print Packing List – Print only the packing list.
6. Print Summary – Print a file with a summary of the order description (similar information as provided on this page).
7. Mark As Errror – Mark the order as an error (error status).
8. Man-Hour – Used to input man-hours used to process the order.
9. Put On Hold By Request – Order can be put On Hold status by request of the vendor/customer.
10. Divide – Divide the order into multiple orders if necessary.
11. Insert Attachment – Insert any extra file/attachment with the order.
12. Edit Address – Edit the shipping/billing address for the order.
13. Insert Attachment – Insert any extra file/attachment with the order.
14. Print Options: The various options available to print.
- BIN to Dymo – Print BIN (To Dymo = To Printer (Dymo being type of printer).
- UPC to Dymo – Print UPC (To Dymo = To Printer (Dymo being type of printer).
- Opt1 to Dymo – Print Option1 (To Dymo = To Printer (Dymo being type of printer).
- ProdID to Dymo – Print ProductID (To Dymo = To Printer (Dymo being type of printer).
- Select All – Select all checkboxes for all BIN/SKUs below.
- Bin, UPC, Opt1 – Select individual SKUs by selecting the individual check boxes.