The Shipedge Wall Features
1. Hours of Operation – Check the hours of operation for the warehouse.
2. Archived Topics – You may check old topics that have been archived before.
3. Accounts – In this box you can see other accounts that have posted on the wall. You can also see the amount of topics open, new, and answers per account.
4. New Topic – This is the text box that you use to start a new topic.
5. Topics – This is how a topic looks like. You can see the topic number, who created it as well as the text that the user wrote. It will show you how old the topic is on the bottom right. Example: 3 days ago.
6. Reply – Click this button to reply to this topic.
7. Archive/Done – The Archive button is clicked to archive a topic. At which point it will no longer be visible on the main wall, but under Archived Topics. This is how you archive topics that have been resolved, if there is an issue from a client. It is also known as Done for this reason.
8. Archive/Done – This button achieves the same thing as the Archive/Done button below the topic. Mark topic as Done/Archived.
9. Settings – Use this button to edit a topic’s text or close a topic.
1. Back – Return back to the Shipedge Wall
2. ID – The ID number of that topic. You may order the topics by ascending or descending ID numbers.
3. Account – The Account who posted the topic.
4. Topic Initial Post – The first post of the topic. Includes the username of the topic creator. Also includes the date and time it was posted.
5. Penultimate Reply – The second to last post of that topic. Includes the username of the person who wrote the reply. Also includes the date and time it was posted.
6. Last Reply – The last post of that topic. Includes the username of the person who wrote the reply. Also includes the date and time it was posted.
Hours of Operation
You can see the warehouse hours of operation in this popup as well as any other hours for other departments that the warehouse may use. Also can be used to specificy shipping cutoff times, and notes to clients, etc.