How to navigate and use the Returns/Exchanges tab in the Shipedge Main Menu.
The Returns page in Shipedge is where you will see a list of all returns that have been initiated by your customers or that may have been received by the warehouse/fulfillment center unexpectedly as you can see by the picture. The returns page is setup like most other pages within Shipedge with a small menu at the top with a few options, a filter option to filter the table results below and a table with the different return orders listed below with information about each one and the ability to click on specific return orders to bring up a screen with detailed infromation about each order.
At the top of the Returns page is a mini menu with 5 different options you can select on.
1. Returns Orders Archive – Takes you to a page with a list of all past return orders that have been archived.
2. Exchanges – Takes you to the exchanges page.
3. Shipped Orders – Takes you to the shipped orders page.
4. Dropship Return – Lets you create a Dropship Return order.
5. Upload CSV – Allows you to upload multiple return orders in CSV format (Comma seperated values). Take page looks like the other Upload CSV pages where you choose a template to download, populate the template with your order information and then upload the file into Shipedge,
Below that menu is a filter which you can use to filter your return order results in the table below. Above the table are two different options. On the left you will see a small link “Download In-Transit Report” which will give you a file of all the return orders that are currently in transit for you for record keeping purposes. On the right are the different status types for return orders with large icons and a small number on the bottom right of the icon stating how many of the return orders are in that status. In this case there are only 15 different return orders and they are all unexpect, which means the warehouse was not expecting to receive the return. Below that is the actual table with the return orders listed:
6. Unexpected Status – The amount of orders in unexpected status.
7. Bulk Archive Column – Allows you to select one or more (or all) returns orders on the page and then be able to Archive them all at once by clicking on the Archive button in the header.
8. Single Archive Column – This allows you to archive one return order at a time by clicking on the Archive link for the order you wish to archive.
9. RMA Number – The Return Merchandise Authorization number for the return order. You can click on this number to get a detailed report of the return order.
10. Shipping Number – The shipping number for the order.
11. Order Number – The order number for the order.
12. Reference Number – The reference number for the order, if any.
13. Order Ship Method – The shipping method that was used to ship the order.
14. Request Type – The return order request type.
15. Tracking Number – The tracking number for the order.
16. Status – The status of the return order.
17. Request Date – The date that the return was request.
18. In Warehouse – The date that the return order was received by the warehouse.
19. Email Address – The email address of the order recipient.
20. First Name – The first name of the order recipient.
21. Last Name – The last name of the order recipient.
22. Company – The company name of the recipient, if any.
23. Zipcode – The zipcode/postal code of the destination to where the order was originally shipped.
24. Country – The country of the destination to where the order was originally shipped.
25. Items – The quantity of items in the order.
26. Cancel Column – The column where you can select which return orders to cancel.
27. Generate Return Label – This column has a link in some of the orders where you can generate a return label that you can print or email to the customer.
The Exchanges page in Shipedge is where you can keep track of any exchanges you have fulfilled for your customers. There are not many exchanges within Shipedge but this is what the Exchange page looks like. Like most other pages in Shipedge it holds just a table with information about the exchanges which you can click on to see more details about.