We have gone into more detail about all of these tabs in additional documentation. This article is just a brief overview of the Shipedge Warehouse Management System.
The Shipedge Menu
1. Wall - Use this screen to see communication between the warehouse team and vendors.
2. Pending - Used to see all orders that are in Pending Status. (Awaiting to be processed)
3. Processing - Used to see all orders that are in Processing Status. (Awaiting to have packing list/label printed)
4. Shipped - Page that is used to see all orders that have been shipped. (Orders that have had labels printed)
5. All Orders - Page that has all orders in the system. (All statuses)
6. Inventory - Used to keep track of inventory in the warehouse, BINs, and SKUs.
7. Billing - Used to keep track of invoicing with all warehouse clients.
8. System Config - Page that is used to configure settings and preferences for Shipedge.
9. Logout - Logout of the current account.
10. Punch Card - Used to keep track of employee hours.
11. Shipping Number Search Box - Use this search bar to look for orders by their shipping number.
12. Product Search Box - Use this search bar to look up products in the warehouse.
Please login to access all help articles & content.