Using The Reports Page
The Reports Page
How to navigate and use the Reports Page in Shipedge.
The Reports page in Shipedge is where vendors can go to download or view their shipping reports. You can also request a new report by clicking the button at the top of the page as shown on the picture above. You can filter the results by selecting some of the filter options and view the reports in the table below.
1. Report ID – The identification number of the report. This number can be clicked on to view the report in detail.
2. Report Name – The report type/name.
3. Description – A Quick description of the report.
4. Report Period (days) – The amount of days that the report includes.
5. Report Date – The date the report was created.
6. Download – You can click on the Download button to download the reports that you need.