Android App – Momentum
Lesson 3 Chapter 2 Module 1
Go to the Shipedge App and select Momentum from the main menu
Receiving - First screen
- 1Enter or Scan SKU - This is where your sku number or name will go.
- 2Next button - Select next to move to the next screen or
- 3Add new template – click the + button then take a picture.
- 4Ok button – To create a new template, click Ok then you will be prompted to create a new template
Receiving - Account and Description
- 1Select Account - This is where your sku number or name will go.
- 2Description - Whatever description you would like to attach to this sku should be entered here. Previous descriptions will be listed below, you can use the same description by clicking one of these.
- 3Next - Press to add sku to the system when you are finished on this screen.
Receiving - Add quantity
- 1Enter or scan bin/loc - Here you can either enter or scan a bin or location
- 2Qty - Update quantity you are receiving
- 3Send - Updates the system and ends workflow
- 1Click Done to complete process
- 2To start a new entry, click New Sku and you will be directed to the "Receiving new screen" listed at the beginning of this lesson
- 3To receive another item for the same sku, click Same sku and you will be directed to the "Receiving - add quantity" page
This piece of documentation is for current customers of Shipedge only.
Please login below to get access to this content.