Putting away the inventory
Lesson 4 Chapter 3 Module 1
On Shipedge app main menu, select inventory control
Scan to Locate Item
- 1Scan one of the listed items in to the field to select the bin product to update.
- 2Click send to go to the next screen
Once bin/product is scanned, details of inventory is displayed on the next screen. Here you will see the information about the payment.
- 1This is the customer account name
- 2Description of item or preferred identification
- 3Bin number and volume
- 4Sku or PO number
- 5Quantity in bin
- 6Current location of the bin
- 7Product barcode
- 8Universal product code
Put Away to Location
To put away inventory in to its location ( eg. from dock) follow the below steps.
- 1Click swap from the options
- 2Scan the new bin location
- 3Click ok to go to the next screen.
You will receive a confirmation with updated location, bin and PO/SKU number verifying your item has been put away.
- 1New item location
- 2Updated bin number if any
- 3Click ok to complete the process
This piece of documentation is for current customers of Shipedge only.
Please login below to get access to this content.