Receiving Something New with Transfers
Lesson 4 Chapter 2
- 1Enter or Scan SKU - This is where your sku number or name will go.
- 2OK Button - Select to move to the next screen after you create a template.
- 3Select a Template - Pick a template or create a new one but scrolling to the bottom.
Second Screen - Basics
- 1Select Account - This is where your sku number or name will go.
- 2Description - Whatever description you would like to attach to this sku should be entered here.
- 3Next - Press to add sku to the system when you are finished on this screen.
Second Screen - Quick Actions
- 1Add Picture - Add a picture to the SKU record.
- 2Print - Prints SKU barcode.
- 3Add Tag - Adds a tag to the SKU.
- 4Add Words - Adds reusable terms to the list that says Add item.
*Some features in beta or may need to be turned on for your server
Third Screen - Quick Actions
- 1Enter or scan bin/loc - Here you can either enter or scan a bin or location
- 2Qty - Update quantity you are receiving
- 3Send - Updates the system and ends workflow
1. Scan or Enter SKU you wish to create
Scan a SKU - If what you are receiving is barcoded. You can simply scan the barcode and create a SKU using the barcode of the product.
Enter SKU - If whatever you are receiving does not come barcoded. You can create a SKU for it manually by typing it in.
2. Attach the Necessary Info
First Screen - Pick or Create a Template
Pick a Template - If a template that matches what you are receiving already exists please select the one that matches to move on to the next screen.
Create a Template - If no template matches what you are receiving that please create a new template.
Select the Add Template Button
Enter SKU information & Save
Select the "OK" Button
Second Screen - Select Account, Add Description, and Hit Next
Select Account - Pick the OMS account / Brand / Customer you are receiving for.
Add Description - Add a description for what you are receiving. This description is searchable in the WMS later, so be descriptive.
Hit Next - When you are ready send it into the system
3. Assign a Location and Update Quantity
Scan or Enter a Bin or Location - The system needs to know where (bin or location) you plan to receive your new SKU and the things you are receiving. You can scan the barcode at the bin or location that you want to receive into or enter one manually.
Quantity - The quantity should be updated here, Shipedge need to know if you are receiving multiple items into the bin or location.
Send - Update the system and end the workflow so you can either receive something else or move on to a different workflow.