Creating Receiving / Staging Areas
Lesson 1 Chapter 1 Module 1
Creating Dock Locations
- 1Click inventory tab to set up your staging area
- 2Then select Warehouse from the drop down menu
Go to the locations link on the top right of the page.
Click the "add locations" button
A form just like the above image will be available to you to create staging locations. Follow the below steps to create staging locations. Note: For further information on how to create staging locations click here
- 1Your location must include two dashes (-DOCK1-) somewhere in the name.
- 2The bin Init must have a letter (A-Z) followed by a number (1-9), then a dash (-) followed by 3 digit number (200)
- 3Select 3 percentages (%%%) to allow the 3 digit numbers continue
- 4Default volume is set at 1
- 5Sort option can be left blank
- 6Save location to create your staging area
This piece of documentation is for current customers of Shipedge only.
Please login below to get access to this content.