Lesson 5 Chapter 3
No matter how many SKU records you have in your warehouse catalog. From time to time you may need a way to pull information from a bin, location, SKU, UPC, or ProdID. You may also need to utilize quick actions to ensure that that information is accurate or make changes.
- 1Quick Actions - actions you can take to modify or change something.
- 2Inventory Information - Information about product and location.
- 3UPC, ProdID, SKU Verify - Scan or enter UPC, ProdID, or SKU to verify items in bin / location and close screen.
- 4OK - Selected after entering or scanning.
- 5CANCEL - returns to previous screen.
- 1Customer Account / Brand
- 2Product Name
- 3Bin & Volume
- 4SKU Name in Catalog
- 5Quantity in Bin
- 6Location of Bin
- 7Product Barcode
- 8Universal Product Code
Allows you to change the total inventory count of a specific bin.
- 1Update Count - Either select the number to type or update total with "+" and "-" buttons.
- 3Enter the bin to verify location - Allows you to enter or scan the bin or location to close out a recount.
- 4UPDATE - Updates the inventory count and closes out this screen.
- 5CANCEL - Closes out this screen without updating the bin information.
If you need to move a certain quantity of items from one bin to another.
- 1Bin Suggestions - Shows other bins with the same product or free bins you can move inventory to.
- 2Update Count - Either select the number to type or update total with "+" and "-" buttons.
- 3Mark As Hurt - Move and market hurt / damaged inventory by selecting the box
- 4Enter Comment - Allows you to add a note (ex. description of why bin was moved)
- 5From / To - Where you are moving the bin from and a field to scan or enter where it's moving to
- 6OK - Finishes Move and updates system.
- 7CANCEL - Closes out this screen without updating the quantity.
Moves the bin from one location to another bin / location.
- 1From / To - Where you are swapping the bin from and a field to scan or enter where it's moving to
- 2OK - Finishes Swap and updates system.
- 3CANCEL - Closes out this screen without updating location info.
All items for printing are sent to the printer or WMS depending on configuration.