Lesson 5 Chapter 3
No matter how many SKU records you have in your warehouse catalog. From time to time you may need a way to pull information from a bin, location, SKU, UPC, or ProdID. You may also need to utilize quick actions to ensure that that information is accurate or make changes.
- 1Quick Actions - actions you can take to modify or change something.
- 2Inventory Information - Information about product and location.
- 3UPC, ProdID, SKU Verify - Scan or enter UPC, ProdID, or SKU to verify items in bin / location and close screen.
- 4OK - Selected after entering or scanning.
- 5CANCEL - returns to previous screen.
- 1Customer Account / Brand
- 2Product Name
- 3Bin & Volume
- 4SKU Name in Catalog
- 5Quantity in Bin
- 6Location of Bin
- 7Product Barcode
- 8Universal Product Code
Allows you to change the total inventory count of a specific bin.
- 1Update Count - Either select the number to type or update total with "+" and "-" buttons.
- 3Enter the bin to verify location - Allows you to enter or scan the bin or location to close out a recount.
- 4UPDATE - Updates the inventory count and closes out this screen.
- 5CANCEL - Closes out this screen without updating the bin information.
If you need to move a certain quantity of items from one bin to another.
- 1Bin Suggestions - Shows other bins with the same product or free bins you can move inventory to.
- 2Update Count - Either select the number to type or update total with "+" and "-" buttons.
- 3Mark As Hurt - Move and market hurt / damaged inventory by selecting the box
- 4Enter Comment - Allows you to add a note (ex. description of why bin was moved)
- 5From / To - Where you are moving the bin from and a field to scan or enter where it's moving to
- 6OK - Finishes Move and updates system.
- 7CANCEL - Closes out this screen without updating the quantity.
Moves the bin from one location to another bin / location.
- 1From / To - Where you are swapping the bin from and a field to scan or enter where it's moving to
- 2OK - Finishes Swap and updates system.
- 3CANCEL - Closes out this screen without updating location info.
All items for printing are sent to the printer or WMS depending on configuration.
This piece of documentation is for current customers of Shipedge only.
Please login below to get access to this content.