Are you interested in managing successful customer relationships as part of a close-knit, hardworking team? Perhaps you’re looking for an opportunity to contribute to the rapid growth of a technology company that leads the industry? If so, a position with Shipedge’s Testing & Services team might be what you’ve been looking for. We work mainly with eCommerce Warehouses in the eCommerce Industry.
Our ideal candidate is able to stay positive, organized, and focused under the pressures of a fast-paced work environment. You’ll be working with a fast-growing customer base consisting of 3rd Party Logistics companies and eCommerce companies of all sizes.
You’ll be responsible for supporting customers via chat, phone and email and should be comfortable communicating via these mediums. In addition, you’ll help our team build a streamlined customer support workflow.
We are seeking a smart, motivated and ethical individual always ready to learn something new.
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Advanced WordPress Skills
- Experience with eCommerce Sales
- Inventory Management experience
- Shopify and Amazon Marketplace integrations experience
- Basic knowledge of any programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL or Oracle
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively multi-task
- Able to write and speak Spanish
Job Type: Full-time