Web Based OmniChannel
Order Management Systems
eCommerce OMS Automation
HOW CAN SHIPEDGE HELP MY BUSINESS?
Shipedge software is, in its simplest definition, a funnel. It’s a tool that helps manage multiple channels and tasks in one convenient interface. With enough customizations to satisfy the most discriminating and knowledgable of clients. Shipedge’s user interface is simple enough that a novice can navigate it with ease.
Here are a few key points:
- Unlimited multi-channel integrations
- eCommerce Order Management Solution: dropship routing, backorder management, etc.
- Real Time Inventory control
- Real time reporting and history
- Inventory forecasting with automatic PO generation
- Simple returns and exchanges flow control
Shipedge offers a suite of cloud-based eCommerce targeted solutions empowering eCommerce businesses and online retailers (or etailers) to run efficient order fulfillment Omnichannel operations. Shipedge automates the flow of information by integrating with suppliers, ubiquitous inventory, multi-shipping carriers, and multiple tools into its powerful Order Management System.
Contact us for a free consultation on how to automate your operations and grow your business efficiently.
Shipedge’s OMS is designed to easily integrate with selling channels and other business or eCommerce tools.
- eCommerce online stores (Shopping Carts)
- Online Marketplaces & Price Comparison Sites
- Trading Partners (EDI systems)
- Wholesale websites (B2B & B2C)
- Customer Relations Management (CRM systems)
- Point of Sales Systems (POS/POP software)
- Financial Management Tools (accounting and ERP Software)
- Multiple Shipping Stations (TMS systems).
Shipedge includes a library of Plug & Play integrations to help your business grow.
Shipedge’s WMS is integrated with a good amount of shipping carriers, providers and logistics software such as:
Easy integration for eCommerce Automation for multiChannel retailers.
Order routing from inventory everywhere. Multiwarehouse, FBA, Just in Time (crossdock) and Drop shipping.
Maximizing fulfillment efficiencies and cost reduction by producing shipping labels in batch with packaging suggestion and on-the-fly best-rate shipping method selection.
Supplier Management with Forecasting and automatic PO generation.
Real time Inventory Control of Supplier’s SKUs, Warehouse SKUs and Channel SKUs.
Centralize Returns with easier flow for customers and warehouses. Automated exchange release, and much more.
WHATS BEST ABOUT SHIPEDGE?
That all depends on your specific challenges. If you need to simplify returns, no problem. Funnel your sales channel? Check. Easy order management? Come on, throw us something harder!
Regardless of your challenge, Shipedge is here to help.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK?
Simple Returns & Exchanges
- Step 1: Select “Initiate Return”
- Step 2: Choose “Good” or “Damaged”
- Step 3: Select “Email Return Label To Customer”
Has the buyer requested an exchange? Create the exchange order associated with a return within the same workflow. No more confusing notes on what the customer wanted…
- Send the Exchange Order when the return is received as expected
- Send the Exchange Order immediately.
By the way: Shipedge can manage unexpected returns just as easy… The warehouse will create an RMA as product is restocked and you will know the conditions in which the product was received.